Florida law requires the Department of Health (DOH) to make Florida-licensed physician profiles available to the public via the Internet. Physicians are required to keep their profiles current. Section 456.042, Florida Statutes, states, “A practitioner must submit updates of required information within 15 days after the final activity that renders such information a fact.”
If your email address is current with the Department, follow these easy steps to obtain your user id and password:
1. Go to http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/mqaservices/PractitionerServices.asp
2. Click on “Update My Profile” listed under Licensee Services
3. Select “forgot/user id and password”
4. Select your profession and input your license number
5. Click “Process”
6. Select your current email address
7. Click “Process” and your user identification and password will be
emailed to the selected email address.
If DOH does not have your current email address, please email the Department at Licensure_Services@doh.state.fl.us or call 850.488.0595. Please provide your first and last name, the last four digits of your social security number, profession and license number for verification purposes.