Did you receive money back on your workers’ compensation insurance premium last year?
Hundreds of doctors have. That’s because Danna-Gracey offers a special workers’ compensation insurance plan for members of numerous medical societies. The rates for workers’ compensation insurance are set by the State of Florida. Your practice will pay the same price no matter where you choose to secure coverage. But now, you are eligible for this 30% dividend, which effectively reduces the true cost of coverage.
• $10K premium could return a dividend of 30%, or $3,000.
• $5K premium could return a dividend of $1,500.
• $2K premium could return a dividend of $600.
Other workers’ compensation insurance programs may offer similar dividends on an individual basis, but our program is based on the group’s experience and not the individual’s experience. This provides a better chance to not only receive the dividend, but to receive a higher dividend.
There is no reason NOT to switch to AmTrust
There is no better time to move your coverage. AmTrust is one of the largest writers of workers’ compensation insurance for small businesses across multiple industries. Should you decide to switch, you have nothing but upsides:
- NO penalty should you decide to switch coverage from your current carrier
- You can carve out coverage from your PEO
- Multiple payment options – AmTrust AutoPay (direct debit), electronic check (online or by phone) or Pay-As-You-Owe® (PAYO®) workers’ comp premium automated payment solutions through AmTrust
- Loss control specialists provided with an in-depth risk assessment, on-demand safety education, expert training and ongoing support
- A variety of tools and workplace safety training resources at your disposal
- Unparalleled claims management
- Potential dividend of up to 30% of your premium – exclusive to Danna-Gracey
AmTrust North America has been a true partner to Danna-Gracey for many years, and now, with the resources of AmTrust – rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best – we are able to provide this exclusive enhanced dividend program that is like no other for Florida physicians and medical practices. To date, these programs have given back over $10 million in dividends to Florida medical society members insured through these programs.
For more information on the workers’ compensation insurance program, contact Tom Murphy at email@example.com or 800.966.2120.