Our Property Practice is here to weather the storm of changing needs from property and business interruption insurance and builders risk to earthquake, flood, and windstorm in any industry vertical including habitational real estate, higher ed to mining and chemical.
Risk Strategies has extensive experience from every corner of the industry to provide clients with the resilience they need in all forms of property insurance. No one knows exactly what the future holds, but our team will ensure you are prepared.
Property markets change quickly. That’s why our team is constantly working to help clients find the right solution through either traditional or nontraditional approaches. We take a wider look at the industry to prepare you for any risks your business faces, including:
- Leader in the marine insurance industry for nearly 50 years
- Premium and coverage fluctuations: Has your property value increased? Are there more restrictive limits with higher costs for risk? Has your business been deemed difficult to place from loss experience, natural catastrophe exposures, or other less desirable characteristics?
- Climate change: Is your business located in a risk zone? Is it exposed to straight-line wind, hurricanes, tornadoes, windstorms, floods, wildfires, or storm surges due to the effects of climate change?
- Modern policies and values: Traditional business and cost approaches continue to be challenged in new ways from pandemic and riot and civil commotion exclusions to contingent business interruption limitations. Will your business need a new insurance option or premium that aligns with higher optional costs or losses?
- Global economy: Has your business experienced unexpected losses from international supply chains? Do you need to re-identify, measure, and evaluate the risk with operations overseas?
- Expertise: Are you confident that the decisions underwriters and claims adjusters make are the best in the market? Have you worried about how underwriters you’ve worked with understand the challenging market?
Solutions and Capabilities
Our team tailors each program to our clients’ specific needs. With traditional and nontraditional solutions that cover nearly every risk, we can create a plan to help you prepare for what’s to come.
- Broad global market access at retail and wholesale levels to provide the best insurance solutions and products at a comfortable price.
- Risk mapping to help identify and quantify risks and modeling capabilities for natural hazards to identify and measure loss potentials for natural catastrophes.
- Expertise with property loss prevention and control techniques to identify risks and mitigate them through physical protection solutions.
- Access to third-party experts for additional assistance on property and business interruption exposures and values.
- Property damage, business interruption insurance solutions, global programs, capital market solutions, stand-alone