American IV Association Professional Liability Insurance Program
The American IV Association (AIVA) is extremely pleased to announce their association with Risk Strategies/Danna-Gracey for your medical malpractice insurance, as well as several other risk-avoidance insurance coverages, now available to AIVA members through the American IV Association Professional Liability Insurance Program. Created and endorsed by the AIVA for AIVA members, it is available exclusively through our partnership with Risk Strategies, one of the leading medical malpractice insurance agencies in the nation.
From costly premiums to a rise in lawsuits, infusion centers face complicated risks every day. The Risk Strategies Medical Malpractice Team is an elite group of dedicated insurance and risk management professionals with over 35 years of experience in the health care sector. As a part of their larger and fully comprehensive Health Care Practice, they understand the specific needs of health care professionals and the risks they will encounter.
Through the power of strength in numbers, we are able to offer a collection of options designed specifically to protect your practice from the modern day threats you face every day, such as medical malpractice including medical directorship coverage, Workers’ Compensation, cyber breaches, ransomware, RAC audits, sexual harassment claims from patients and disgruntled employees, HIPAA violations, online reputation repair, Board of Medicine investigations, billing errors, and more.
The following are the available enhanced offerings, with a brief overview of what is covered:
Medical Malpractice Information
Our Medical Malpractice Team brings a deep understanding of the current market and evolving needs of physicians as you encounter rising litigation and the costs associated with both protecting and defending yourself. We create comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fit your specific pain points, including:
- Rising costs of physician practice overhead, due to the significant expense of malpractice insurance
- Non-specialist brokers, who are unfamiliar with malpractice insurance, often placing insufficient coverage limits, and restrictive terms and conditions
- Growing requests for alternative program solutions for large groups and organizations
- Coverage that is not evaluated each year to adhere to the constantly changing market
- Navigating new practice structures as a result of hospital acquisitions, joint ventures or private equity ownership
Throughout our partnership, you will have a comprehensive program paired with fresh insights on the evolving market, solutions to your most pressing issues, and a team of experienced insurance professionals readily available to you. Our custom strategies will help manage your risk and prepare you for the unexpected. We:
- Mitigate risk with customized risk management solutions
- Are appointed by all of the major medical malpractice insurance carriers in the market
- Conduct yearly reviews of your policy and give you recommendations for alternative market options
- Have the ability and national platform to provide the following additional insurance options, including Workers’ Compensation, Cyber, EPLI, BOP, Employee Benefits, Life & Disability etc. specifically catered toward health care practices