Medical Defense Solutions (MDs) helps doctors who go bare. Access some of Florida’s best medical malpractice attorneys and enjoy discounts of up to 50% with pre-negotiated hourly legal fees.
Cost to defend yourself
- The average defense attorney’s fees in Florida medical lawsuits in 2000 was $41,037.
- This average is weighted downward by the proliferation of “nuisance” cases.
- Serious claims can cost up to $200,000 to fully defend.
- Legal costs are much lower for insurance companies because of volume discounting.
MDs core services include:
- The Right Defense Attorney – access to a select group of attorneys who specialize in medical malpractice defense
- Reduced Attorney Fees – pre-negotiated, discounted hourly rates with MDs’ panel of defense attorneys
- Help Managing a Lawsuit – experienced claims manager to assist you in the legal process
- Estate Planning – estate planners to advise you on the best options for financial protection
- Lawsuits Prevention Strategies – a hotline, seminars offering CME-approved credits, and a quarterly newsletter on avoiding lawsuits
- Information on State Requirements for Self-insuring – assistance with the regulations for practicing without insurance
- Financial Planning – an essential component of practicing without insurance
To learn more, click here.