Because there are so many areas that our physician and surgeon clients need to know about yet most are not aware, Danna-Gracey has created our Physician and Employee Benefits Division. Areas that directly impact your practice, like the following:
- Do you know that due to recent ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) and DOL (Department of Labor) changes, your fiduciary liability has increased substantially, with respect to your 401K?
- Do you know that higher disability insurance limits are available and most physicians are underinsured?
- Do you know that health insurance can be purchased through large organizations to gain savings and enhanced service?
- Do you know that the tax code allows you to put away money over and above your current profit sharing plan with a substantial tax deductions, tax deferred growth, tax free distributions with full asset protection?
- Do you know that some life insurance companies charge up to 8% interest to access your cash value?
- Do you know that 40% of those who reach age 65 will enter a nursing home in their lifetime?
This is just one of the many areas we can assist you with, covering a wide range of needs from group health benefits to disability and life insurance. Wes Caldwell, Danna-Gracey’s Physician and Employee Benefits Specialist, has over 27 years of experience in the financial services industry. Wes can coordinate these benefits for you and your practice, as well as help with several unique asset protection strategies that allow you to accumulate money on a tax preferred basis.